A Bit About Our Culture
We have a passion for our work, which inspires us to put in that much more effort when it comes to serving our clients and their constituents. We strive to be entrepreneurial in spirit, informal rather than traditional, and service-oriented in all that we do. Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest minds in the industry and to provide growth opportunities to help them reach their potential. We appreciate that our employees have rich, full lives and we strive to create an environment that enables them to learn, develop new skills, and successfully manage the many facets of their professional and personal lives. That's why our medical coverage is top notch, we promote from within, our cafeteria is always stocked with free, healthy food, and we offer liberal vacation policies and flexible scheduling during the summer.
As an Account Manager with THD, you will manage the fundraising programs for several non-profit clients serving as key client contact. You will lead the development and execution of fundraising campaigns by providing analysis, strategic and creative input and database consultation. Working directly with non-profit clients on daily basis, you will advise, recommend, update and report on their fundraising campaigns.
Join our high performing team that runs on all cylinders, has fun and needs a strong independent performer. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of integrated marketing programs and serve as the direct liaison between internal departments and the client. Account Managers have a strong understanding of CRM strategy and utilize their understanding of campaign analytics.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead internal campaign strategy session; review previous results and current testing that should be considered in decision making. Review strategy documents and provide feedback to Account Executive.
- Lead THD’s strategic, tactical and support functions by collaborating across creative digital, print, production and analytics teams in order to meet the client expectations, and take action to resolve issues as they arise.
- Review creative output to ensure campaign objectives are met; suggest improvements or re-direct. Participate in client approval process as necessary.
- Review and critique list plan; communicate concerns to Account Director. Distribute to client, review and solicit approval. Approve merge/purge instructions to ensure all client mandatories are met as well as special processing instructions.
- Approve campaign-level segmentation based on past results, final file counts and other campaign or report specific output for accuracy.
- Review of standard reports (such as package, cash flow and RFA/list) are distributed on a regular basis with accurate analysis and recommendations. Identify and execute custom analytics to answer additional questions. Present findings to client on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with External Vendors, Database Companies, and Digital Partners.
- Manage workflow and training and mentoring of Account Executives and Account Coordinators. Delegate responsibilities appropriately to ensure both short and long-term deliverables are on time.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in direct mail and digital.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends.
- Outstanding relationship building, and communication skills required.
- Database marketing/ non profit Marketing, fundraising experience.
- Digital Marketing (Email Marketing).
- Willingness to travel overnight when needed; may be required to be onsite at the client 1-2 times per week.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a leading direct marketing agency specializing in the development and execution of integrated fundraising programs for some of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada. Our teams partner with the world’s leading nonprofits including Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, USO, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Autism Speaks, Make-A-Wish, and other renowned fundraising organizations.
As our portfolio of clients expand, we have a new opportunity to join our team. As an Account Coordinator, you will join our account team to lead the tactical day to day activities to produce all direct and digital marketing campaigns for 2-3 key accounts.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiate strategy sessions and provide input to team for developing strategy. Assemble samples, past results, current strategies and other materials necessary for strategy development.
- Coordinate new/modified copy and design with copywriter, designer and client.
- Participate in the campaign production process – material proofing and lettershop QC.
- Gather campaign cost estimates for campaign budget development and reconcile to actual as well as provide rollout costs for marketing reports.
- Create and distribute weekly status reports to team and client.
- Develop campaign schedules in conjunction with Production Coordinator.
- Maintain client contact at campaign level.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 0-2 years marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in marketing or equivalent experience required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills required.
- Highly organized, attention to detail, ability to prioritize timelines, and deadline driven.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with THD team and external client team.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of database marketing/fundraising and account management preferred.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a leading direct marketing agency specializing in the development and execution of integrated fundraising programs for some of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada. THD partners with the world’s leading charity organizations including Habitat for Humanity, the Alzheimer’s Foundation and other renowned fundraising organizations.
As the demand for our digital Marketing offerings increate, we are in search of a Digital Advertising Manager who will be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for THD’s clients. This position manages campaigns across paid search, social media advertising, display, and Google Ad Grants. Campaigns will also include retargeting and video ads. This position includes 20% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 80% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. We are looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
- Setup, optimize, manage digital ad campaigns for multiple clients across multiple platforms, such as Google AdWords, Google Display Network, social media ad platforms, AdRoll, etc. in conjunction with Google Analytics funnels/goals, tag manager and various attribution tools.
- Audit new clients’ existing paid search campaigns and provide recommendations for immediate improvements.
- Setup, track, manage, and optimize paid search ads, keywords, and landing page copy.
- Leverage target, custom and lookalike audience information to reach supporters and drive qualified users to website.
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversion goals identified in partnership with account manager and client.
- Analysis of campaign data through individual ad platform analytics, Google Analytics and various attribution tools.
- Make recommendations for new campaigns and ways to scale existing campaigns into areas of new opportunity.
- Reporting on performance results and strategic recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Stay on the edge of improvements and tools developed by Google and Facebook, and incorporate new tactics into existing procedures.
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email.
- Actively collaborate with THD account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives. Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions.
Required Exeperience & Skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Google Ad account management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of digital agency, or similar experience, required.
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and hands on experience managing social campaigns required.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience preferred.
- Experience in the nonprofit industry is a plus.
- Google Ads Certification preferred.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred.
- The confidence and curiosity to serve as the ‘go to’ paid search specialist for the agency.
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Programmatic Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
- Knowledge of SEM, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising.
- Experience with Google Apps a plus.
Join the Donor Advancement team, supporting Mid Level stewardship, cultivation, research, and pipeline development for several nonprofit clients serving as key client contact.
- Participate in the development and execution of day to day THD Ambassador communications to donors by building cultivation lists and conveying strategy to Ambassadors.
- Work directly with nonprofit clients on a daily basis to report on their Cultivation and Stewardship programs and address questions as they arise.
- Draft strategy, review previous results and engage in the development of new strategies.
- Implement business rules for moves management of high value donors with direction.
- Run standard reports, review for accuracy and errors and ensure timely distribution.
- Manage workflow of THD Ambassadors and serve as liaison to client for donor questions and concerns.
- Elevate problems and issues to Director in a timely manner.
Required Exeperience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fundraising experience including 1-3 years’ in a Development Office or Operational background in Donor or Customer Services environment.
- Analytically minded, comfortable with reports and databases.
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Flexible, highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task and demonstrate follow-through.
- Experience with relationship management database, such as Raiser’s Edge.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including a high level of facility with Excel.
Reporting to the Director of Donor Advancement, this Donor Relations Coordinator will be responsible for program that will complement, enhance, and help grow philanthropy on behalf of nationally recognized non-profit organizations. Through the development of a thoughtful combination of communications and interactions, this individual will ensure that leadership donors are appropriately acknowledged, continuously stewarded for their support, and develop long-term relationships with our nonprofit clients that lead to continued engagement and support for great causes.
Our work creates top-of-mind presence among constituencies and a level of importance that will create support and advocacy from the individual donors. In this role, you will collaborate with the Donor Advancement Manager to manage communications, including the development and deployment of segmented communications based on donor behavior, geography, language and culture.
- Identify needs of high value donors and develop engagement strategies that will retain their support.
- Provide multi-channel cultivation and stewardship for selected donors, primarily through email and phone outreach.
- Converse knowledgeably with generous donors from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Record donor information from each contact, Conduct internet research on selected donors on an as needed basis.
- Ensure that all stewardship touch-points with leadership donors are accurately documented and recorded utilizing proprietary tracking software.
- Communicate effectively with management team on the needs of the portfolio and troubleshoot questions as they arise.
- Complete other tasks as needed relating to donor cultivation and stewardship.
Part Time Schedule
Flexible – Monday through Friday – mornings, afternoons and/or evenings.
25-to 30 hours per week with flexibility.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; committed to providing professional, high quality customer service to donor community.
- 2+ years in a sales or customer services environment or equivalent volunteer experience.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Have Other Skills?
Not a problem! Contact us about how you can make a difference at Thompson Habib Denison.