A Bit About Our Culture
We have a passion for our work, which inspires us to put in that much more effort when it comes to serving our clients and their constituents. We strive to be entrepreneurial in spirit, informal rather than traditional, and service-oriented in all that we do. Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest minds in the industry and to provide growth opportunities to help them reach their potential. We appreciate that our employees have rich, full lives and we strive to create an environment that enables them to learn, develop new skills, and successfully manage the many facets of their professional and personal lives. That's why our medical coverage is top notch, we promote from within, our cafeteria is always stocked with free, healthy food, and we offer liberal vacation policies and flexible scheduling during the summer.
As an Account Manager with THD, you will manage the fundraising programs for several non-profit clients serving as key client contact. You will lead the development and execution of fundraising campaigns by providing analysis, strategic and creative input and database consultation. Working directly with non-profit clients on daily basis, you will advise, recommend, update and report on their fundraising campaigns.
Join our high performing team that runs on all cylinders, has fun and needs a strong independent performer. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of integrated marketing programs and serve as the direct liaison between internal departments and the client. Account Managers have a strong understanding of CRM strategy and utilize their understanding of campaign analytics.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead internal campaign strategy session; review previous results and current testing that should be considered in decision making. Review strategy documents and provide feedback to Account Executive.
- Lead THD’s strategic, tactical and support functions by collaborating across creative digital, print, production and analytics teams in order to meet the client expectations, and take action to resolve issues as they arise.
- Review creative output to ensure campaign objectives are met; suggest improvements or re-direct. Participate in client approval process as necessary.
- Review and critique list plan; communicate concerns to Account Director. Distribute to client, review and solicit approval. Approve merge/purge instructions to ensure all client mandatories are met as well as special processing instructions.
- Approve campaign-level segmentation based on past results, final file counts and other campaign or report specific output for accuracy.
- Review of standard reports (such as package, cash flow and RFA/list) are distributed on a regular basis with accurate analysis and recommendations. Identify and execute custom analytics to answer additional questions. Present findings to client on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with External Vendors, Database Companies, and Digital Partners.
- Manage workflow and training and mentoring of Account Executives and Account Coordinators. Delegate responsibilities appropriately to ensure both short and long-term deliverables are on time.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in direct mail and digital.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends.
- Outstanding relationship building, and communication skills required.
- Database marketing/ non profit Marketing, fundraising experience.
- Digital Marketing (Email Marketing).
- Willingness to travel overnight when needed; may be required to be onsite at the client 1-2 times per week.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a leading direct marketing agency specializing in the development and execution of integrated fundraising programs for some of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada. Our teams partner with the world’s leading nonprofits including Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, USO, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Autism Speaks, Make-A-Wish, and other renowned fundraising organizations.
As our portfolio of clients expand, we have a new opportunity to join our team. As an Account Coordinator, you will join our account team to lead the tactical day to day activities to produce all direct and digital marketing campaigns for 2-3 key accounts.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiate strategy sessions and provide input to team for developing strategy. Assemble samples, past results, current strategies and other materials necessary for strategy development.
- Coordinate new/modified copy and design with copywriter, designer and client.
- Participate in the campaign production process – material proofing and lettershop QC.
- Gather campaign cost estimates for campaign budget development and reconcile to actual as well as provide rollout costs for marketing reports.
- Create and distribute weekly status reports to team and client.
- Develop campaign schedules in conjunction with Production Coordinator.
- Maintain client contact at campaign level.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 0-2 years marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in marketing or equivalent experience required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills required.
- Highly organized, attention to detail, ability to prioritize timelines, and deadline driven.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with THD team and external client team.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of database marketing/fundraising and account management preferred.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a leading direct marketing agency specializing in the development and execution of integrated fundraising programs for some of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada. THD partners with the world’s leading charity organizations including Habitat for Humanity, the Alzheimer’s Association, March of Dimes, Feeding America and other renowned fundraising organizations.
As a Production Coordinator, you will join our account team to offer support in the day to day activities to produce direct mail campaigns for 2-3 THD accounts. Your role is to organize, prioritize and track all marketing projects to ensure that they move seamlessly through the work process from start to completion. This position is deadline driven, which requires the ideal candidate to be highly organized, thrive under pressure, be outgoing and amiable, and work well with different personalities in a fast-paced environment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain campaign schedules in conjunction with Account Coordinator.
- Manage the flow of incoming projects, entering project timelines and information into the project tracking tool.
- Develop Print and Lettershop specifications to obtain package pricing for campaign and annual budget development. Maintain vendor contact at campaign level.
- Provide estimated campaign costs to internal team, generate production orders for vendors, release all artwork and provide appropriate campaign instructions to production partners.
- Review all print and Lettershop proofs, distribute to internal team and client as necessary and provide approvals to production partners.
- Reconcile all campaign costs, compare budget to actual costs and rollout costs for reporting.
- Organizing and cataloging all direct mail samples for internal review and external distribution.
- Provide weekly status reports for team and client.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 0-2 years marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in marketing or finance.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Must be skilled at multi-tasking, excellent self-starter, project manager, and have the ability to quickly resolve timeline and deadline issues.
- The person in this position must have an excellent work ethic, with a sincere commitment to completing each assigned task on time and on budget.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must; must be confident in communicating with varied levels, departments and personalities.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with THD team, external client team and vendors.
- Exposure to advertising, marketing, project traffic control, and print production a plus.
As an Email Developer with THD you will co-ordinate, plan and oversee projects involving the creation and execution of digital media campaigns including email, social, display and search. You will collaborate with multiple project teams to oversee the design and development of a wide range of digital campaigns in various stages. You will also ensure that the work that is being produced is within brand guidelines and has been quality assured.
To be successful as an Email Developer you need to have experience working across integrated projects in digital advertising and marketing.
- Developing online creative media to support a large number of email marketing campaigns. This will require design and coding of email and image assets, uploading them into our Email Service Provider interface.
- Sending test emails to distribution lists for approval. Updating code with requested changes as necessary.
- You will also provide testing/quality-checking all links, images, product information, fine print and landing pages.
- Monitor and provide timely status updates to all applicable teams regarding project progress against the proposed plans.
- Landing page development.
- Implementation and QA of 3rd party advertising tags.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design in an email development framework.
- Strong understanding of web, email and mobile design principles.
- Experience coding advanced emails and cross browser testing.
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email. Ability to code HTML by hand.
- Proven expertise with Adobe PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, and animated GIFs.
- Experience with email testing software (Litmus, Email on Acid), and deployment platforms (Marketo, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.).
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years in digital project management and execution (agency environment a plus).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent organizational skills: You need to be highly organized to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard.
- Robust experience successfully interacting with clients and working collaboratively with account managers to deliver on project deliverables.
- Experience with avoiding common pitfalls when developing for mainstream browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE, Safari) and mobile OS (iOS and Android).
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, Jira, MS Project, Omniplan, Slack, etc. a plus
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
The SEM Specialist is a critical member of THD’s high growth digital team and will be responsible for enabling our clients to convert donors, event participants, and advocates through optimization of Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo marketing campaigns.
- Managing large budgets for multiple clients on multiple performance marketing platforms including Google AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Ability to review and audit existing campaign structure for immediate improvements.
- Management of campaigns in the appropriate channel platform.
- Test plan development and analysis.
- Optimization of ad and landing page copy.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Proactive management of keyword strategy, including competitive analysis.
- Measuring and optimizing campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Proactively recommending improvements an optimizations to achieve better performance.
- Working with THD account management to implement new campaigns and to scale existing campaigns in to new areas of opportunity.
- Preparing presentations summarizing campaign performance to present to clients.
- Participate in and deliver digital marketing performance reviews with stake holders.
- Preparing campaign proposals and making recommendations to account teams and clients.
- Familiarity with an advertising operations environment (marketing analytics, 3rd party advertising tag implementation and testing).
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent experience accepted.
- 3-5 years’ experience directly managing paid, cost per click advertising via search platforms.
- Social media experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills: highly organized to manage multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously and to a high standard.
- Current AdWords certification required.
- Proficiency using Google Analytics or similar analytics platform.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and all other Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Join the Donor Advancement team, supporting Mid Level stewardship, cultivation, research, and pipeline development for several nonprofit clients serving as key client contact.
- Participate in the development and execution of day to day THD Ambassador communications to donors by building cultivation lists and conveying strategy to Ambassadors.
- Work directly with nonprofit clients on a daily basis to report on their Cultivation and Stewardship programs and address questions as they arise.
- Draft strategy, review previous results and engage in the development of new strategies.
- Implement business rules for moves management of high value donors with direction.
- Run standard reports, review for accuracy and errors and ensure timely distribution.
- Manage workflow of THD Ambassadors and serve as liaison to client for donor questions and concerns.
- Elevate problems and issues to Director in a timely manner.
Required Exeperience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fundraising experience including 1-3 years’ in a Development Office or Operational background in Donor or Customer Services environment.
- Analytically minded, comfortable with reports and databases.
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Flexible, highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task and demonstrate follow-through.
- Experience with relationship management database, such as Raiser’s Edge.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including a high level of facility with Excel.
Reporting to the Director of Donor Advancement, this Donor Relations Coordinator will be responsible for program that will complement, enhance, and help grow philanthropy on behalf of nationally recognized non-profit organizations. Through the development of a thoughtful combination of communications and interactions, this individual will ensure that leadership donors are appropriately acknowledged, continuously stewarded for their support, and develop long-term relationships with our nonprofit clients that lead to continued engagement and support for great causes.
Our work creates top-of-mind presence among constituencies and a level of importance that will create support and advocacy from the individual donors. In this role, you will collaborate with the Donor Advancement Manager to manage communications, including the development and deployment of segmented communications based on donor behavior, geography, language and culture.
- Identify needs of high value donors and develop engagement strategies that will retain their support.
- Provide multi-channel cultivation and stewardship for selected donors, primarily through email and phone outreach.
- Converse knowledgeably with generous donors from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Record donor information from each contact, Conduct internet research on selected donors on an as needed basis.
- Ensure that all stewardship touch-points with leadership donors are accurately documented and recorded utilizing proprietary tracking software.
- Communicate effectively with management team on the needs of the portfolio and troubleshoot questions as they arise.
- Complete other tasks as needed relating to donor cultivation and stewardship.
Part Time Schedule
Flexible – Monday through Friday – mornings, afternoons and/or evenings.
25-to 30 hours per week with flexibility.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; committed to providing professional, high quality customer service to donor community.
- 2+ years in a sales or customer services environment or equivalent volunteer experience.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Have Other Skills?
Not a problem! Contact us about how you can make a difference at Thompson Habib Denison.